In partnership with Georgia Perkins (@goodness_with_g).
These apple chips are the perfect healthy snack for when you’re craving something crunchy and slightly salty.
Best For: Snacking
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Bake Time: 5-10 minutes
Yield: 2-3 cups of apple chips
- 2 snacking apples, like EverCrisp® or Rave®, cored and sliced into ⅛ in. rings
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1 container (about 5.5 oz.) of plain yogurt (regular or dairy-free)
- ⅓ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat air fryer to 360º F.
- Toss apple slices in cinnamon and salt.
- Place apples in air fryer basket in one even layer (you will need to work in multiple batches). Cook for 5 minutes. Flip and cook for an additional 5 minutes or until crispy.
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, applesauce, and cinnamon. Dip and enjoy!