Best For: Lunch
- 1 apple, thinly sliced (we like EverCrisp®, Honeycrisp, Rave®, and SweeTango®)
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 8 oz. wheel of Brie, sliced into 6 pieces
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Fresh arugula
- Heat a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat and add butter.
- Once butter is melted, place first slice of sourdough and layer in this order: 3 slices of Brie, 6 slices of apple, 3 slices of Brie. Top with second slice of bread.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook on each side for 3-5 minutes, then cover for an additional minute to melt the cheese. Drizzle honey over top while still hot. Serve with fresh arugula.