In partnership with Rachel Lee (@recipeswithrach).Best For: Lunch
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 4 slices of bread
- 1-2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 tsp honey Dijon mustard
- 6-8 slices of Brie
- 4 slices of prosciutto
- 1 SweeTango® apple, thinly sliced
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium.
- Spread honey Dijon on one side of each slice of bread.
- Layer 3-4 slices of Brie, 2 slices of prosciutto, and apples on each sandwich and butter the outsides. Stack in this order for the meltiest grilled cheese: Brie, prosciutto, apple, and more Brie!
- Grill for 5 minutes on each side, or until cheese is melted and bread is golden brown.