Put together these easy apple “nachos” for a crunchy and filling snack break!
Best For: Snacking
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 1 snacking apple, like EverCrisp®, Honeycrisp, Rave®, or SnapDragon®
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Nut butter
- Dried cranberries
- Hemp seeds
- Other sauces: caramel, maple syrup
- Other nuts: toasted sunflower seeds, slivered almonds, candied pecans
- Other toppings: desiccated coconut, flaky sea salt
- Slice apples into ¼-½ in. thick slices and arrange on a serving plate. Squeeze lemon juice over top to prevent browning. (We like to use a slow-to-brown variety like EverCrisp®.)
- Bring nut butter to room temperature or microwave for 15 seconds. Drizzle "sauce" over apple slices and top with nuts, dried fruit, and any additional toppings.