Bake Time: 20 minutes
Yield: ~16 rolls
- 1 can store-bought biscuit dough
- 1 SnapDragon® apple, finely diced
- 1 lb. sharp white cheddar, shredded
- ½ cup fig jam
- 8 slices Prosciutto di Parma
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- Optional: flaky salt
- Preheat oven according to biscuit directions. Line a baking dish or springform pan with parchment paper.
- Separate biscuits and, on a floured surface, roll into a circle, about ⅛ in. thick.
- Spread a thin layer of fig jam in the center of the dough, then top with cheese, apples, and ½ slice of Prosciutto.
- Pull sides towards center to seal in filling and form a ball. Repeat until you have about 16 balls.
- Place dough balls seam side down in baking dish, leaving about ½ in. space between each ball. They will grow in size when baked.
- Brush melted butter over each ball and top with flaky salt.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the rolls are golden brown.