Best For: Sides
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp hot honey
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 3 SweeTango® apples
- 1 bulb of fennel, with fronds
- 1 tsp chia seeds, plus more for garnish
- In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, vinegar, honey, salt, pepper, and rosemary until smooth.
- Slice apples into thin matchsticks (about ⅛ in. thick), discarding cores. Thinly slice fennel bulb, discarding the core. Reserve 1-2 Tbsp of coarsely chopped fennel fronds.
- Add apple, fennel slices and fronds, and chia seeds into the bowl with dressing. Toss until everything is evenly coated, then garnish with extra pepper, chia seeds, and fennel fronds.