- 3 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large apples (we like Fuji, Gala, or Honeycrisp), diced
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 2½ cups mini cucumbers, sliced
- 16 oz. baby spinach
- 6 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, honey, Dijon, salt, and pepper. Slowly drizzle in oil while whisking to emulsify. Taste and adjust ingredients to preference.
- Toss spinach, apples, strawberries, and cucumbers with dressing. Sprinkle feta and freshly cracked black pepper on top. Serve immediately.
- Dressing can be made up to one day ahead. Salad is best when enjoyed the same day, but can be stored in the fridge for 1-2 days before getting soggy.
- If you're prepping ahead of time, toss salad ingredients together up to 1 hour before serving. Leave out apples, feta, and dressing, then add these right before serving.