This fresh summer salad is packed with in-season tomatoes and corn. The surprising star of the show? Apples!
Best For: Lunch, Dinner, Sides
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 2 Gala or Fuji apples, chopped
- 2 ears of corn
- 2 avocados
- 1 lb. cherry tomatoes
- 16 oz. arugula
- ¼ cup fresh parsley
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 4 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil corn for 5 minutes. Allow to cool, then shave off kernels.
- Chop apples and avocado into cubes.
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half.
- Finely chop parsley.
- Toss ingredients together and add dressing.