Brûléed Thyme & Apple Brie
Best For: Breakfast, Snacking
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 4 slices of whole grain bread
- 8 slices of brie
- 1 ⅓ Tbsp granulated sugar
- 5 Medjool dates, pitted and diced
- 1 EverCrisp® or Rave® apple, thinly sliced
- Optional: date syrup and flaky sea salt for topping
- Toast bread then place on a baking sheet. Top each slice of bread with 2 slices of brie and sprinkle ⅓ Tbsp (1 tsp) of sugar over top. Add chopped dates.
- Broil on high for 5 minutes, or until the brie is caramelized and dates are crispy (watch closely so it doesn't burn!).
- Top toast with sliced apples, a drizzle of date syrup, and flaky sea salt!