Best For: Lunch
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 2 EverCrisp® apples, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- ¼ cup (1 lemon) freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger (substitute 1 tsp ground ginger)
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 ball of burrata
- Sourdough bread
- Flaky salt
- In a large bowl, combine apples, sugar, lemon juice, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger. Toss until well coated, then set aside for 15 minutes.
- Melt butter over medium heat until frothy. Add apples, leaving residual juices in the bowl. Arrange in an even layer and leave alone for 5 minutes, until apples start to brown. Flip and cook another 5 minutes.
- When apples are soft, remove from heat and add honey, tossing to coat. Apples will store for up to 1 week in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Butter toasted sourdough. Spread ¼ of the burrata on each slice, then top with apples and flaky salt.