Carrot & Apple Soup
In partnership with Marley Goldin (@marleysmenu).
The vibrant apples and earthy, roasted carrots make this soup out of this world!
Best For: Lunch, Dinner
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 8 large carrots, peeled and chopped
- 3 large shallots, peeled
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 3 large SnapDragon® apples, peeled, cored, and chopped
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- Optional: rosemary and thinly sliced apples for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375º F.
- Add prepared carrots, shallots, and garlic to a large baking sheet. Toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Roast for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring vegetable broth to a boil in a large saucepan. Add apples and nutmeg. Boil until apples are fork-tender.
- Transfer roasted vegetables and broth mixture to a blender and puree until smooth.
- Garnish and serve warm.