Prep Time: 5 minutes
- ½ Honeycrisp apple, thinly sliced
- 4 cups lettuce, about four big handfuls (we love Gotham Greens Butterhead or Gourmet Medley)
- Handful of cherry tomatoes, halved
- Fresh herbs (we like any combination of parsley, basil, dill, chives)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Acid (we suggest 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice, white balsamic vinegar, or champagne vinegar)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Extras: shaved Parmesan or Manchego cheese, candied pecans, snow peas, thinly sliced red onion or shallot
- In a large bowl, toss greens, hand-torn herbs, sliced apples, tomatoes, and any extras.
- Drizzle 2 Tbsp acid of your choosing over top, then crack fresh black pepper and salt over top to taste.
- Drizzle 2-3 Tbsp high-quality EVOO over top. Toss salad (clean hands make the perfect salad tongs!) and taste for seasoning. Adjust to preference if necessary.
- Top with any remaining vegetables, cheese, and nuts.