Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 1 ear of corn, shucked
- 1 Fuji apple, sliced
- 4 cups arugula or mixed greens
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- ½ avocado, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup bleu cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup pecans, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp spicy honey
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ⅛ tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl or mason jar, whisk together balsamic vinegar, honey, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Add extra virgin olive oil and whisk/shake vigorously to emulsify the dressing. Set aside.
- Grill corn, rotating every 5 minutes until cooked through. When cooled, cut off the cob.
- Grill apple slices for 2-3 minutes per side (these will cook quickly!).
- In a large serving bowl, toss together arugula, bleu cheese crumbles, red onion, tomato, avocado, and pecans. Top with grilled corn and apples.
- Toss with dressing and serve.