Grilled Cheese with Apple & Ham
In partnership with Sandra Mihic (@sandraseasycooking).
Do you like a sweet and savory taste in one bite? We sure do! These amazingly simple-yet-tasty grilled cheese sandwiches with apple and ham hit the spot.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 SweeTango® apple, thinly sliced
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 4 thick slices of bread
- 6 slices of Brie
- 4 slices of mild cheddar cheese
- 4 slices of deli ham
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium.
- Layer cheese, ham, and apples on bread and butter the outsides.
- Grill for 5 minutes on each side, or until cheese is melted and bread is golden brown.