Best For: Dessert
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Bake Time: 30-35 minutes
- 6 Yes! Apples (we love Ambrosia, Empire, or Honeycrisp)
- ¼ cup sugar (refined, brown, raw, and coconut sugar are all great choices!)
- ⅛ tsp ground cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp ground nutmeg
- ⅛ tsp ground clove
- Preheat oven to 400º F.
- Cut apples into halves or quarters, removing stem and seeds.
- Combine sugar and spices in a large bowl. Add apples and toss until fully coated in sugar mixture.
- Spread apples in an even layer on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until apples are golden brown. Toss halfway through cooking so both sides are baked evenly.