Best For: Sides
- 1 Tbsp whole grain mustard
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 lbs. Brussels sprouts, ends trimmed and cut in half
- 12 oz. thick cut bacon, cut into ½ in. x 1 in. strips
- 10 fresh sage leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 large apples (about 2½ cups), diced into 1 in. pieces (we recommend Golden Delicious, Honeycrisp, or Rave®)
- Preheat oven to 425ºF, on convection setting if available.
- Mix mustard and vinegar in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Arrange bacon strips on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, until edges are golden and strips are becoming crispy.
- Remove from oven and add Brussels sprouts to the bacon fat, roasting for another 10 minutes. Add apples and mustard mixture, tossing to combine. Roast for a final 10 minutes.
- Serve warm.