Best For: Breakfast
Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
Cook Time: 30-45 minutes
- 2 Honeycrisp or Fuji apples, diced
- 3 small sweet potatoes, diced
- 3 cups Brussels sprouts, quartered
- 1 small sweet onion, finely chopped
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tsp everything bagel seasoning
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp red chili flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Avocado oil spray
- Preheat your oven to 375º F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and coat lightly with avocado oil.
- Arrange sweet potatoes and Brussels sprouts baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Add onions and apples to the roasted vegetables and toss with avocado oil, oregano, chili flakes, salt, and pepper.
- Bake for an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Create indents in the hash to place each egg. Spray avocado oil in the spaces, then gently crack one egg at a time. (Alternately, crack eggs one by one into a small bowl and pour onto the baking sheet.) Top with everything bagel seasoning.
- Bake another 5-10 minutes until eggs are cooked to desired doneness.