In partnership with Dustin Popp (@elusivemoosedrinks).
This mashup of a mulled cider and hot toddy is the perfect balance of sweet and tart, thanks to SweeTango® apples!
Best For: Sipping
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 4 cocktails
- 1 SweeTango® apple, cored and quartered
- 6 oz. bourbon
- 2 oz. cinnamon syrup
- 1 oz. walnut liqueur
- 1 oz. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 dashes of aromatic bitters
- 10 oz. water
- Optional: 1 Tbsp whole cloves
- Garnish: clove-studded slices of SweeTango® apples
- Combine ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pour in 4 a heat-safe glass, garnish, and serve hot!