White Wine Sangria with Apples
Best For: Sipping
- 1 bottle white wine of choice (a dry and crisp white is best—avoid oaky whites)
- 12 oz. can (1½ cup) plain sparkling water
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 oz. (¼ cup) triple sec
- 1 Ambrosia or Fuji apple, sliced
- Additional sliced fruits (our favorites: fresh or frozen peaches, strawberries, oranges)
- Mint for garnish
- In a large pitcher, mix lime juice, sugar, and triple sec. Stir until sugar dissolves.
- Slowly add the bottle of wine, then fruit.
- Chill for one hour.
- Before serving, rim glasses with lime and granulated sugar. Add sparkling water to pitcher and pour. Top with extra apple slices and mint.