Cook Time: 1 hour
IngredientsCaramelized Ginger Apples
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 SnapDragon® apple, diced
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tsp soy sauce
Miso Almond Butter Sauce
- 1 Tbsp almond butter
- 1 tsp mirin or rice wine vinegar
- ½ tsp grated ginger
- 2 Tbsp water
Roasted Sweet Potato
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
DirectionsCaramelized Ginger Apples
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium-high heat and add 1 tsp olive oil.
- Add diced apples, grated ginger, and soy sauce.
- Sauté until caramelized, about 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients until combined.
- Preheat oven to 425º F.
- Coat each potato evenly with olive oil and salt.
- Roast on a foil-lined baking sheet for 1 hour or until fork tender.
- Slice roasted sweet potato in half and top with almond butter sauce, caramelized apples, and other garnishes (sesame seeds and scallions or mint).