These Apple Cider Mimosas are perfect for fall. With a cinnamon sugar rim, there's so much fun in each sip!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 2 SweeTango® apples, chopped
- 1 cup Turbinado cane sugar
- 3-4 cinnamon sticks
- 1 cup water
- 4 oz. SweeTango® simple syrup
- 4 oz. apple cider
- Prosecco (to taste)
- Lemon juice
- Turbinado cane sugar
- Add syrup ingredients to a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil and cook, stirring often, until sugar is dissolved (about 5 minutes).
- Simmer for an additional 3-5 minutes to allow syrup to thicken.
- Set aside to cool.
- In a large pitcher, stir together SweeTango® simple syrup and apple cider.
- Run a sliced lemon around the mouth of 4 champagne flutes or coupes and dip in a plate of sugar.
- Pour mixture into glasses, about ⅔ of the way up.
- Top with Prosecco and garnish with a thin slice of apple.