- 3 apples, peeled and diced (we like EverCrisp®, Honeycrisp, or SnapDragon®)
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- Honey, to taste
- Rinse the apples, quarter, and cut out the core.
- Cut one apple into thin slices, and pop the rest into a blender with lemon juice to create fresh apple juice.
- Sweeten to taste with honey and pour into four popsicle molds.
- Add apple slices into each mold.
- Freeze for about 1 hour.
- Take the mold out of the freezer, stick a wooden popsicle stick into each, and then freeze for another 3 hours.
- Release from the molds, serve, and enjoy!