Cranberry Apple Mule
In partnership with Abby Widger (@belleoftheball45).
This delicious cocktail (or mocktail) is sure to impress the crowd at your next holiday party!
Best For: Sipping
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 4 cocktails
- 1 RubyFrost® apple, cored and quartered
- 8 oz. vodka
- 4 oz. cranberry juice (for more apple flavor, use cran-apple)
- 1 oz. (about 1 lime) freshly squeezed lime juice (or more to taste)
- Ginger beer (can/bottles generally range from 6 to 8 oz., so we buy a 4-pack)
- Garnish: sliced RubyFrost® apples, fresh cranberries, and fresh rosemary
- In a shaker, muddle ¼ RubyFrost® apple.
- Add ice to shaker, then pour in 2 oz. vodka, 1 oz. cranberry juice, and ¼ oz. lime juice. Shake vigorously.
- Pour into a mug filled with ice and top with ginger beer.
- Garnish with sliced RubyFrost® apples, fresh cranberries, and fresh rosemary. Repeat for each cocktail.