This Halloween-inspired treat is delicious, satisfying, and requires no cooking!
- 2 SnapDragon® or SweeTango® apples, peeled (save the skins to make Apple Scrap Cider Vinegar!)
- 4 frozen bananas
- 2 Tbsp cacao powder (substitute carob powder)
- ⅔ cup walnuts
- 2 Tbsp Piloncillo (substitute coconut sugar)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Add ingredients to a high speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Carve additional apple slices into bats and arrange on top of pudding.
- Blend sugar until granulated (if using Piloncillo), then add walnuts and cinnamon.
- Pulse until the mixture is fine in texture. Sprinkle over pudding.