This smoothie is quick, easy, and loaded with protein, vitamins, and hidden veggies that you (and your kids) won’t even taste!
Best For: Breakfast, Dessert, Sipping
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 Fuji or Gala apple, core removed and diced
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
- ½ cup frozen riced cauliflower
- ½ cup unsweetened milk of choice
- ½ scoop vanilla flavored protein powder
- Ice cubes, as needed
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender and blend until smooth. Add ice cubes to adjust consistency as needed.
- Top with apple slices and a dash of cinnamon.